Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013★ the first post of the year!

Happy happy new year ,happy new year!!
I spent my new year eating and drinking with my family and friends!:)

This year there has not much fire works! Abit sad ..:(
However I spent time with my family!

We ate steamboat for our dinner :)
Steamboat means union for us most probably is because the pot is round, everyone sit together, and the inhrediants all put into one pot.

The ingrediants in the steamboat:
1) we normally have two flavour; tom yam (spicy) and not spicy.

2) we can put many vegetables and foods such as eggs, yam, fish, meat, lettuce, and meat balls.

3) we can put some meehom, mee

When you eat the steamboat pls becareful because it is very hot and it might hurts your throat or tougue! *

Here again I wish everyone have a happy new year and all the best in 2013! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment