Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dimino's Pizza !

This is the first time I tried Dimino's Pizza ♥
First I want to say that their advertisement is damn good!

I almost see their advertisement DAILY!!!
okay first talk about their order service.
I dont know hoe exactly their service is but from my mother ( who ordered the pizza) complained about their service.
My mum said that they talk to fast and with a strong indian acent!

Then their pizza..
Erm..not bad but compare to Pizza Hut..I still like Pizza Hut more :))))
The price of the pizza is quite expansive compare ro Pizza Hut!
The base is too thin..maybe I chose the wrong one..
There are four types of base
1) classic hand tossed
2) new york crust
3) crunchy thin crust
4) cheese burst double decker
Mine is the new york one !!

If you want to try you can call
1300-888-333
Try now because there is a promotion.
Also like their facebook page now!

No comments:

Post a Comment