Monday, January 7, 2013

Lavender's snacks ■■■>

My dad brought lots of stuff back!
Oh yeah some even my favourite ;)

Have you heard of the bakery, Lavender?
I think Lavender has expanded their business internationally throughout this few years.
You can see their brunch in Pavilion KL,  City Square JB and I think there is one in Singapore but I not sure about it.

During Chinese New Year, they provide hamper ( I will blog about it during this coming Chinese New Year).

First I am going to introduce their new products: Raisin Sand
"Raisin" definitely there is raisin inside this biscuit.
This is a biscuit with cream and raisin in between.
The biscuit is something like a butter biscuit taste very good♥
However I think the raisins are too sweet when we eat together with the biscuit!

Next is the Hanjuku Cheese.
This one is one of my favourite!★★★
I think is not consider as new products ^^ so I think most of you know about this products.
It is a small piece of cake, very cute and easy to carry.
Erm  from the name we can know that it is CHEESE!!!!!!
So who likes to eat cheese will like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment