Monday, January 14, 2013

Mont Blanc

Hi! I have just finished my Ielts test!!!
The most terrible test I have never done it before!!! T.T
Okay now I have to remins myself EVERYDAY " it past it past dont make trouble in your life!!"

Therefore I decided to blog about foods♥ :)))
MONT BALNC from verbena ^^
At first, I was attracted by the name!
Mont blanc..mont blanc...MONT BLANC!!!!
O....the brand of the popular perfume!!!
Am I right first???? o.O?

Mont blanc's appearance seems like a hair of a type of dog..hahahahaha...I know..I makes it looks disgusting!!
Okay make it looks nicer...ermmm....maybe looks like a "mopper" !
Does it look nicer ????^^

The "hair" is make by cream...
Then inside there is 3 layers.
Okay so now I introduce from the top★
First is the yam layer...
Then is the chocolate cake
Last is the british biscuit!
O remember you have to eat the three layers together

Awww...now already eleven something.
I shouldnt write about foods.
It makes me hungry!

★ take a try! Not expansive!
Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment