Friday, January 4, 2013

Cream Brulee (°¤°)

Today is a special day o ;)
Do you know what day today is?!
Today is friday which means 5 then 2013.1.4
So add up together will be 520.1314 :D
In chinese means I ♥ u forever and ever !

Now I am going to intro a cake+cream snack.
You guys can buy this for your love one or yourself too ♡

This cake is not so sweet just good enough!
I bought this cake in Verbena in Kulai.
You can search from google map but you have to type hospital kulai.
Then you can see the photo that I attached and I already highlighted the shop along the "pink".
Verbena Is the shop's name.

The cake looks very cute with few pieces of fruits on it :)))
Hohoho!

You can also visit this website for futher information :
http://www.nikelkhor.com/2012/03/verbena-cake-bread-shop-bandar-putra.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment