Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pierre Cardin's watch ♥

My dad just bought me a Pierre Cardin's watch.
Actually this is a set with two ear rings.

However my mum took the rings away T.T
I like this phone because of it's colour:)
I think watch in black colour is very easy to take care.
Also when you wear a black colour watch it somehow makes your skin looks more fair.

Sometimes I am too lazy to match the accesories then I will just wear a watch.
 
In the market, you can see there are lots of different varieties of watch.

Basically when I buy a watch I will first see the appearance.
1) round
2) elongated
3) square ( I wont recommend square watch because it makes your hands look fat)
4) oval

Next, I will see their colour.
Actually I like every colours such as black, green..and so on.
So colour I choose will based on my moods :))

Coming up will be the stripe:)
1) plastic : longer lasting and can wipe but abit hot
2) leather: looks more luxury but abit hot
3) metal: can wipe, longer lasty and cooling but some of the metal interact with perfume or sweat it will change colour.

* depend on what kind of event you want to wear the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment