Friday, January 25, 2013

1st version of butt's workout

Omg this time I can continue my slimming schedule!
It's already one week.
This week I cut down the amount of rice and fried products.
I also do some exercises for my butt.

I believe that everyone like fit and round butt included men♥♥♥♥♥
Okay so now I going to introduce some steps to slim and reshape your BUTT !
( however this time I havent completed my steps so I will just introduce two famous steps!)

First, squat!!!!!
Squat is the most famous and effective steps for butt.
I squat everyday til my thigh feels painful :)
There are certain things you have to pay attention
1. Make sure your legs open wider than your shoulder.
2. Squat as low as you can.

Second, donkey kick!!
I love donkey kick and you can feel the pain from your butt ( I love it)
For me when I kick til a certain level then I will hold there for a few sec *
Attention pls here! ( hahaha)
1. Make sure when you kick up one of your leg , the other leg wont slide too much to another side.
2. Kick as high as you can!
3. When you kick up your leg remember to squeeze your butt!

Okay so try both steps.
I can sure that your butt will be perfect!!!

Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment