Thursday, January 31, 2013

Summary of my second week's diet !

Wow..almost two weeks!
One word "fast" ...isnt it?
Okay so I have been keeping my promise for two weeks!
I have also seen some dramatic results!!!!

Later I will post some of my pic which I took before I start my diet and after I started my diet... ^^
I havent check my weight yet but from my appearance I can sure that they have some changes..♥♥♥♥♥
Okay stop laughing ...I know you guys wont believe me..nvm I will show you guys! (LOL)

My mum made a title for my diet! :
Life of hell *LOL.. mum actually I agreed what you said but after this " life of hell" I will be living in city of lights!!!
Okay stop talking non-sense..

So I have few reasons that keep me  continue my hell like diet :
First: you want to add lots of new dresses to your closet! ( not just wearing all those dull colour!)
Next: you have certain ppl that you want to make them admire you or you want their attention..or maybe you want to prove to yourself or "the one".
Last: I think when you reach certain level of your age..you might start to complain about your apperance..this is where you start your diet.

Fortunately, after the first week you will love your diet and enjoy it!
However , yesterday I broke my rules!!!!
Errr..I think no much of you know that I am "slightly" an alcoholic **
So yesterday I went to one of my best friends' birthday party, she is a devil ( sorry ey alina..called you a devil..even though you are a DEVIL hahaha) she let me tried the new beer that her shop has!!!
Omg I love it so much..have you guys try Somersby before?
It is an apple cider!♥
At last I drank two bottle T.T
So tmr I am going to have some runs and cycling ..
Anyway have a great party with her.
Happy birthday girl!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment