Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My first week diet ♥

Okay first I wake up late every morning.
( actually I not purposely wake up late. Just that I too tired! :/)
The benefit of waking up late is that I can eat my breakfast with my lunch :)
Okay if I woke up early sometime, then I will have my breakfast with one piece or even less than one piece bread!
( remember have to be wholemeal and less butter and kaya.)

Guys! Even though you skip the breakfast but with your lunch.
Hehehe you can only consume certain products for example restrict yourself eat one bowl of rice only or you can cook a bowl of potato ( NO FRIED !!) with some veges.

Okay now to my dinner!
I try to avoid rice , so I will cook potato or a bowl of tomato-eggs!
And try to drink water during day and avoid it during night time! :)

I am still trying this menu ♥
I wish this could help!
Okay so later I will post up some exercises I use!
FIGHTING!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment