Thursday, January 17, 2013

What is this????!!!

OMG! Is this my thigh?
I cant believe it!
What happen to my thigh?
Am I suppose to have 30 cm thigh!?
Where it gone har??

From the pic you can see that my thigh is almost 55 cm..
Dont get wrong  is one side not both thigh add together!!
Never cool down...take a few breath...
5.5.C.M !!!

I set my latest resolution for 2013...slim my enormous thigh to 30 cm or below!

What exercises can I do??
Okay I did some research last few months.
1) reduce my consume of oil for example fried chicken..
2) exercise at least three times a week.
3) eat less.
4) no supper.
5) wear slimming socks.

I think now that's all I can do..RIGHT?
LOL..
So now I will report daily activities I do for the day or wat I eat and I will measure my thigh everyday..and make a report!!!♥

Fighting!
Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment