Sunday, December 30, 2012

Searching for my living place in Aus !

Adelaide I wish everything will stay smoothly !
Now I know how headache and troublesome to live in another country!
I have to search for the place to stay awwww..!

There are many things I need to consider and do:
1) apply for the uni. ( I will prefer uni of the state because the government will try to maintain their states' uni as they represent their state standard.)

2) total the cost such as living cost, tuition fees, books fee, insurance, visa and some might have agent fees.

3) then you have to search for a place. ( you can ask yoir agent or do it yourself thru the uni's website.)

4) do body checkup ( do search for the website or ask your agent because they might have certain pointed hospital.)

5) do visa.

Omg I think there are still tons of works to do but I still dont know. I will update after I settle down in aus :)
♥ wish me good lucksss!

No comments:

Post a Comment