Thursday, December 20, 2012

McDonald :)

Finally I got some free time :) ♥
I was to busy to update my blog.

Yesterday, my parents brought me to McDonald for dinner !!
Wow I think this was my fifth times eating my meal in McDonald.
My favourite is filet o fish ^^
Therefore I ordered a filet o fish set and one Oreo McFlurry.

Damn it the attitude of a cashier is damn rude.
I wanted to write complain letter to their office!

Back to the foods ;)
The filet o fish is very tasty!
I tried some new thing ..the oreo mcflurry.
Wow..is very nice because they use vanilla ice cream mixed together with the oreo :)))

Pls be awared that befoee you ordered you should check with your watch because there will have some special offer during certain time. Like 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm..

Stay tuned for more :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment