Monday, December 24, 2012

Aww..I think most of you already slept in your comfy bed!
And now I have some inspiation suddenly.
Basically, I have few rules for my outfit.
1) simple: I dont know like outfit that is full of stuff or colours on it. There are few colours that I like the most; blue, black, green, white, grey and red.
2) I love loose cutting
3) I want most of my outfit to be sexy: Most of friends think that outfit with short skirt, less fabric and so on equal to sexy. However, I think sexy is a personal character. For example, if you call Angelina Jolie to wear a long skirt. She will still look sexy because her sexiness comes from the inner part of her characteristic.

I also like cute stuff for exmaple rose, owl and so on.

 

I wanna slim down and wear this kind of outfit during summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment