Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My present for 2012 Christmas !

I came Penang to celebrate Christmas!
I will blog about that in my later post :)

My parents bought me one set of perfume from Nine West and a bottle of perfume from
Elizabeth Arden !

I realised that nowadays perfumes are more on sweet ♥
However I like to use or choose the favour of perfumes base on the event or my mood.
Also when I bought the perfume.
The sale girl taught me alot for example she told me how to see the meaning of the EAU de PARFUM.
Do you guys know how to differentiate?
She told me that the word "Parfum" means longer lasting..and in some of the perfume laber you can see there is a word.."toilet" this means the perfume can't  last longer.

Actually there are several level the highest is

1) perfume oil
2) Esprit de Parfum
3) Eau de Parfum
4) Eau de Toilette
5) Eau de Colongue

The above is the most popular name that you might see on the outside of the perfume. Therefore you can use this as a guide to choose the time lasting for your perfume.

Then coming up next I will you guys how to apply, Choose your most suitabke perfume for your own ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment