Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy 12.12.12 ♥♥♥

I just got back from KL town ;)
The first thing I want to share is that the cab fees are damn expansive.
My routine is just 15 minutes or maybe less than that without traffic jam.
However , I paid for 17 MYR. Thus basically I paid 1MYR something per minute.
Beaware about this :)
I am sure that you can get a KTM aroung 9 something and it costs 1.60MYR only.

Anyway, I did have my great time with my friends :)
At first, I reached Pavillion at around 1 something with the ride with my ♥♥.
Then I went for shopping anf bought a dress from Dorothy Perkins.( I will show the dress in yhe next post)

Then I met my friends at the lower ground food courts **
I ate Japanese curry rice @.@
The curry rice tastes delicious and the price is valuable.
Not spicy as usual.

Okay then I drunk an orange juice.
Damn the orange juice costs me almost 7 MYR .The most expansive orange juice ever!

Then we went to Times Square for bowling.
♥♥ the second time I play bowling in my life ^^
Fortunately, I got a teacher to teach me :)))))
The place is crowded but is fun and a cheap entertainment $)
We played for one round only.
Girls before you go to bowling..no manicure pls..

Today is 12.12.12 and tmr is my graduation day  ... the graduation doesnt make me feel nervous but the results did !!!! Anyway I enjoyed today very much !!! Thx ♥ ♥

Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment