Monday, December 9, 2013

Adelaide, Australia airlines and accomodation

Hello guysOnion09, I was in Adelaide for two weeks long.
I went there for my study trip :)
I remember I have posted a post related to my university in South Australia.. my reasons ...

Here you go : http://stella-friday.blogspot.com/2013/11/study-trip-australia-part-1.html

First, we have to start with the tickets!Onion15
You can book the ticket by your own or you can book from the travel agent.

There are several types of tickets.
1. Student special : need to have student visa and you will have extra 10KG
2. More than two persons tickets : need to have more than two persons and it is a monthly ticket which means your return ticket has to be within a month. ( I not sure whether this apply only to Quantas or all the airlines)
3. Weekly ticket : ten days ticket which means you have to return before the ten days.
4. Annual ticket: this is more expansive which means your return ticket can be anytime as long as it is within the year.

 The airlines to Adelaide.
1. Airasia : just have their new routine to Adelaide
2. Malaysia Airlines: depart from Kuala Lumpur so I took the transit from Senai, Johor to Kuala Lumpur. You do not need to take out and check-in the luggage again when you transit.
3. Singapore Airlines : depart from Singapore
4. Quantas : my agent doesn't recommend this is because we have to transit at Melbourne. We just scared of the immigration because in Australia their immigration is super strict so we scared thru the process we might miss the transit and have to wait few hours again.

* My recommend is that if you go there alone or with a friends then you can take transit one but if you go there with family you may take Malaysia or Singapore airlines.

Okay, so I done my ticket booking. For the accomodation, I will stay at my friends' places.
However, my parents did come to Adelaide after one week so I will introduce the hotel where they stayed for you guys.

First, let me introduce my friends' places first.
Actually, they are all student appartment.

Before the places I will inroduce my friends.
1. Jarrel (Left) and Mao (right)Onion73

 2. Calvin (the camera boom and the drunker)Onion25
3. Wanlyn (the lowest vocal)Onion62

4. Vivian Jie Jie (Social Queen and Liqour Queen)Onion79
5. Eiling ( the Jay Chow Singer) Jay Chow Always cool so she is cool ...doesnt allow me to take much photo of her.Onion03
 
 
Above, is the most recent friends I hang out with :)
 
Now, is the turn to talk about accomodation.
I forgot to take photo of Mao and Jarrel's Place. I only have Calvin's
 
Calvin's student appartment called Urbanest.
So this is their reception look like.
They provide alot of facilities like snooker, laundry area, computer zone, study area and sport area.
It is 20 mins away UniSA city east campus.
It has many types:
1. studio : one person
2. shared studio : two person
3. 4 units appartment : 5 persons which is Calvin currently living
4. 6 units appartment : 6 persons I think
5. 4 units appartment premium : higher class
 
Their rented is paid by weekly so is quite expansive for us.
 
I am going to show you guys Calvin's room ( 4 unit apppartment)
 
The public living area !
The kitchenOnion03
Tar Tar ...theeee scary part of the whole kitchenOnion12
 
The view from the living room on the 15 floor
Now his room !!!

That's him ... = =
My parents lived in the hotel appartment and hotel
1. Grand Chacellor Hotel at Hidley Street
This hotel is just in the red line zone which means the street of the night clubs and pubs.
 
2. Oaks Embassy
This is a luxury one for sure !Onion22




 
 
Okay, That's all for the day. Onion31
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment