Monday, November 4, 2013

Study Trip- Australia Part 1

I am so excited because I am going to Australia!
I am so excited because this is the first time I go by myself. Teehee
I am so excited because I am going to have a new starts.
I am so excited because I am going to visit my University!

This time I am going to Adelaide, South Australia.
I got the offer from University of South Australia.
 
Here we go!
Actually my mum recommend me to go Australia for further studies.
The reasons she told me was that..
1.Weather is good.
2.enough sunshine
3.Not as far as UK, USA and Canada.
 
But then how come all the buildings so retro ?
As I wrote in my previous post that I prefer twinning course and not directly abroad. However, I have no choice but just to go abroad. (for my reasons you can check out here http://stella-friday.blogspot.com/2013/10/what-i-have-been-up-to-lately-p.html )
 
Some people might ask me why not you change your Major? Maybe choose Nutrion, biomed or even foods science.
The only answer I can give is that because I have tried hard and work hard to archieve this so yeah just wanna give it a try angel
 
Actually, I have considered UK pharmacy programme because it is a LITTLE BIT cheaper and the programme's contents are easier.
Australia's much more expansive and harder.
 
I compared the credit hours from UK system and Australia system.
I was shock with the results.
Actually I used my friend's results ( who took UK system) and sent it to the UniSA (short form of University of South Australia).
UniSA didnt accept the credit hours becuase one year's contents not even cover one sem's content in UniSA!
 
The other thing that I was confused was that.. UniSA is not in the world's ranking and Cardiff (which my friend study in UK) is in the world's ranking Top 115-150 list.
Isn't that funny? A Uni with more contents should have higher ranking then those which have less content, right?
 
 
Anyway, I am going to Australia for a study trip on November.
Ermmm.. what things can I bring?
My clothes are still in Kuala Lumpur yet I have no clothes with me now hypnotized
 
My friend putting his clothes in his friend's house so I can tumpang (make use of it) also.
But then if I choose UK at the end ?? then I have to fly to Australia again?
 
Never mind no matter how I still need two super huge luggagekiss
Then we saw this pretty nice luggage in Jusco!
This new babe born in dark blue
I will introduce this first but I might use my other luggage in Kuala Lumpur.
This is made from polycarbonate.
I think it's a China brand.
I havent use this brand before so I have no comment on it.
But then from the apperance it looks pretty well with shiny surface and solid still.
Okay, so the shiny surface is just a nice look because the time you send it into the cargo. Most of the workers will throw your luggage and the pretty shiny surface will have scar on it. Teehee
However, this intimate company designed a cover for this luggage! what a wonderful details right?
 
So it stated that Polycarbonate and super light weight 100% somemore Lol.
Between, do you guys know how to choose a luggage? (honestly I am not a professional too LOL )
I think the most important are the tire, hardness, handle and zip.
The size of the luggage will depence on your situations.
If you are a businessman that need to travel often then obviously the small is better but for me, student, definately a big one that can squeeze in my whole wardrobe..kidding*
This is the interior .
I still havent decide what I will bring...erm...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment