Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I have been up to lately :p

Hello guys, I have been searching for my future for months!

What I mean by my future? Teehee at my age definitely is  my studies.
I have been waiting for my new chapter for months since December, I graduated from my pre-U.
Unfortunately, the lousy Uni "SEGI" cancelled the Pharmacy course in the very last minute.
For those, who is taking or going to take or already graduated from Pharmacy should  know that in every country there is only one intake per year.

Okay, I will have my story written here
To all the students or to those still looking for University,

I have never ever been to this situation or issued before.
I registered for my Pharmacy course in Segi University February 2013 (if I am not mistaken).
After I registered, I went for several trip to Kuala Lumpur (about 3 to 4 hours journey from my place)
I searched for my accommodation, paid for the deposit and moved my things up.
Further, I introduced this lousy University to one of my best friends ( I am really sorry for that Ting).

Okay above is still normal and in my "Tahan" range (tolerate range).
The worst thing I got from them is that they cncelled the course and don't even call and pick up my phone!!!!waiting
As I know they cancelled the course on July which I HAVE BEEN CALLING THEM SINCE MAY!
If they have told me earlier I can apply to UK or other University in Malaysia!
Because of this lousy University I have missed the UK 2014 intake and rush for the Australia's 2014 intake!
All they can reply for me was that they are going to pay me back with the 500 MYR registration fee!
F**K , hey I don't your money and hereby I want to all my readers know that please don't choose this SEGI University even though there is no more University.

 
Next, is my Malaysia government's regulations.
I love Malaysia but not my government and those regulations!!!!!
First of all, I would like to ask whether a student who wants to take twinning programme to UK needs a BAHASA MALAYSIA?
I know I am a Malaysian. I know every Malaysian needs to know Bahasa Malaysia but do I need to complete this before I go oversea? That's the problem !?
 
I wrote a appeal letter to the so-called Malaysia Pharmacy Board. They gave a great answer regarding to my questions!
1. I ask whether I can replace my SPM BAHASA MALAYSIA to BKA (one of the Bahasa Malaysia course in University.)
2. I asked whether I can register as a pharmacist in Malaysia once I graduated from the twinning programme.
 
I am not sure whether they don't understand my questions written in English.
I waited for my reply for almost 3 weeks with 30 workers working in this Pharmacy deparment with lousy attitude.
1. They replied that I can join Taylor's Pharmacy course ( I would say that this is abit funny because the University accepted me and I don't apply to any ptptn so do I need their permission to enter !!
 
Moreover, they allow me to enter the course but then if I failed my SPM Bahasa Malaysia then I will need to withdraw from the course and no fees refund. ("clever" leh their replied!) Applause!!! 
 
Malaysia, I hopes you have a good future with these bunch of workers and "excellent" thinkers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment