Saturday, November 2, 2013

Blog's Transformation.

I have been thinking for a long time.
What can I continue writing in my BLOG?
Okay, so I came out with this.

A recipe blog? A travelling blog? A real student blog?
Yeah yeah I am going to do that!!
Since I am going to study in Australia soooooooooo thinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinking I am going to do a recipe blog !!!

I admit that I am not a professional or perfect chief (not even a chief) but I am trying to recall my memories for foods that learnt from everyone and everywhere . teehee big grin

I have a dream about my future life as a wife maybe hahahahha.. cook with my husband in a spacious and clean kitchen with our recipe.
What a beautiful and awesome dream right?? hahahaha

First of all, I am trying to cook something with simple ingredients because I don't know what can I find in Australia.

Thus, I will learn and record my recipe here so that everyone and especially me can have a look anytime!
Also, I hope I will have time to write down every moment I spend in oversea and my University's life!  

Stay tuned and shared your recipe your with me maybe
Email me : Stellaverose@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment