Friday, April 20, 2012

Lastly, I survive!

Hi guys! It's Friday! okie what am I going to do about is..I gonna post some pretty photos and my diary ! After this Friday I will be going back to my hometown..but after the holiday hehehe^^ ther will be lot of stuff I have to deal with..DAMN..!okie back to my diary...This week I have spent most of my time on chit chat and study with my friends..haiz so thie week past super fast.
I bought this in carrefour~ the black haeds sticker is quite good ,product of Biore
and the Baby lips by maybelline..erm..I'm still trying but this few days I applied it to my dry lips it works perfectly.I think there is 6 flavours I bought the smoothing cherry and it has a sph 20.It said that it can reduce the fines lines on your lips and give elasticity to your lips.

Me and my friends went to this Hot-Star which sell something like night market foods of Taiwan..but the foods are quite lousy.I will propably give 1 star for the foods.


 According to my daily life,I have no time for a relaxing lunch so something I just bought some biscuit or bread for my lunch. Daddy and Mummy so now you know how hard working I am hahahaha^^...This muffin I bought in 7-eleven but the taste is like ..shit..I will give half-of-the- star..but the bottom part is damn nice ..is kinda weird right?!
 o..this I just bought .I bought this for my cleaning job because when I wash my clothes or toilet..I am also destroying my manicure..!!Omg ..then my friend "sot head" recommended me to buy this ..Thx It help alot..
One of my favourite breakfast by McDonald!
pancake I will give 4 stars..
Thx to Loh, one of my friend threated me this lovely brreakfast..ahahaha

 o..this is "one of the most lovely "boy" in my eng class" ..he was acting as lady Macbeth in one of our drama section..good job!
My biology lab..photosynthesis..


Lastly, I got quite well in my advance function's quizz...huhuhuhu.....36.5/38...yes..

No comments:

Post a Comment