Friday, April 6, 2012

6.4.2012 Friday

yuhuhuhuhu..^^  it's Friday "again" ♥
How was your weekdays?!
I read a news from the Sunday (newspaper)

"I am a dreamer. I live by my dreams and my heart and I would love to see everybody do the same; if
you have a dream, strive for it. I truly believe that we are ouy individual and everyone should be living life as much as one can."


I love this quotation.
Inspiring ♥
So start striving your dream no matter how hard you fell and how hard you try!



Back to my schedule for my weekdays.
I did enjoy my weekdays but I am still worrying about my OSSLT.
Most of the time I have my lunch at this Korean cafe with my friends. The atmosphere is quite good. The workers' attitude is quite nice also.
PS~ the price is too high.




O..look what my mum bought for me...actually she paid and I chose^^.. I love green..and today I saw one person wearing a whole slipper in green colour...how I wish I can get one..is hard to find whole slipper in green..do you guys know where to find it?

This slipper is made in Malaysia and I think this is a malaysia brand " fipper" . I love the  felling especially it is soft not like others hard like a book..actually this is my second slippers in Fipper brand.you can try it..http://www.fipperslipper.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment