Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hey, everyone!

heh..heh..i am blogging now.
Today is not Friday and tomorrow is not Saturday but I have a day off
Because tomorrow is the king's coronation ...someone that we used to call"sultan"
huhuhu...so I can rest and prepare for my advance functions' quizz...and maybe abit of chemistry also..I wish too..
I got 86..propably..may be the highest score in my class..I wish I could maintain this ..haiz..but is hard because the chapters which are coming soon ..are damn hard to me..T.T...haiz...try my best!! Fighting!!
My chemistry also need to maintain on the score of 80 ++..
Work hard Work hard!! Bless me..!!





Other than study. Sometimes I will skype with my friends and my family and even my...
 
DOGS.....hahahahaha^^
miss you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment