Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Year 2012♥ Happy Chinese New Year!


Gong Xi Fa Cai! Dong Dong Qiang Dong Dong Qiang..hehehe..onne of our new year song!During the first two days we cant sweept or mop the floor,also we have  to wear new clothes with red or any colours except black and white.The first day we used to eat vegetaria.Then we have to visit our relatives.There is some pictures of New Year~





I went to Damansara for dinner.It is a seafood restaurant name Eantas seafood restaurant.Quite nice and cheap!




If you went there you really have to try this dishes....is a duck...I gave 5 stars for this dishes!




This one of Indian food ..abit sour but I like.They said this is healthy because it was make from the sour milk.




Then my family and I went to have our lunch at the Dragon -i restaurant I think that's the name I dont know how to spell but  it was easy to find in pavilion..not so expansive but the dishes are all quite nice!





This was very nice.We have to clip the meat into the white bun    ~ 4 stars

I was joking with my sister about the white bun design.It look abit like underwear and my sis was saying that it look more like a bra..hahaha..that was so fun..

My boyfriend and I took when it was traffic jam.This was the first time I sat his car.When I got into his car my legs were shaking but is sweet that drove me to shopping.




No comments:

Post a Comment