Sunday, February 19, 2012

Going back to school tomorrow!


Do you see a snake??!! I was shock when I replay this picture ^^ funny!!but this dishe does have any snake meat it is just the reflection of the light~! The dish was great!



 My boyfriend's mother bought me this blueberry cheese cake at Puchong.The cheese is nice but the blueberry is too sour for me.
This is the Dimsum that my boyfriend's mother bought in Puchong super nice ah!! I will try and get the name card!
Hey everyone!how was your weekend?I have a quite wonderful weekend! Me and my boyfriend and his mother went shopping on friday at Sunway Pyramid!  I bought few things which I have written in my shopping list . I bought a pair of shoes and a long sleves from Forever 21.A bag from Ripcurl.One facial cleanser and uv lotion from Neutrogena.we also went to have some foods.The foods was great and the price is ok..After this happiest time I have to go back for my study!But on Saturday I was attracted by the cartoon" crayon kids/boys" super humourous.It is a cartoon and the main character was a little boy named"xiao xin" his stigma was the thick eyebrown. Love it ! Ok going to sleep.night everyone! Also I will try to updates on every Friday or the weekends.Thx for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment