Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday!! which my blog was named after..

Hey!!everyone is Friday again!!This weekends I won't  be able to go anywhere because I have lots of test on the following weeks.Hve to work harder cause my result was not good.I dont dare to tell my parents dont want them to worry about me!I wish I can figure my own study way for this cpu course!
Ok talk back to the weekend!what are you guys going to do??!! are you guys on date??hehehehe..
I am going to show some photos of magazine and some dishes that I ate in this few days!
Up there you can see a photo of a plate of pasta.The plate was nice but the way they cooked was just so ~so~This is the pasta with chicken 2 stars I will give


I took this photo as to rove to my sister that the ram in kl is damn higher than the ram in jb...see!!
This is my lousy college.It is going to collaspe ^^...Yesterday kl experienced rainstorm and my school is old and torn so I think it's time for some renovation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment