Saturday, August 13, 2011

My result!


OMG!This morning.me, my aunt and my cousin we went to kl to have our result.Along our journel everythings was fine until I ate a plate of noodles at the highway rest station.The noodles taste abit weird but I still continue to have a few more bites..after a half an hour I felt something wrong so I ask my aunt for a stop at the nearest rest station.I vomitted out all the things I ate this morning.So Malaysia's government please control the quality of the foods!We continued our journel.When we reach the british council office I was freaking lost and exciting!We got our result after we registered.That minute that I saw my result I was like ..is this real??or just a dream??I cant belive I cant get this kind of flying colours!!I got 2a+,2a and 1b...I want to thank buddha...I know this is funny but really I prayed evrytime before I went to the exam hall..and I alos want to thank my aunt and my family!they give me lots of help and support!I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment