Monday, August 1, 2011

last day of July!


erm..today is the last day of July.That's mean my result is coming out soon!Time past me very fast.I have listed out few activities that wish to do during my holiday...for example learn thai boxing,dancing and go shopping with my friends....haiz...I have done only the shopping.. what a shame  ...maybe I am too slow motion..hahaha..but I have read three novels written by Nicholas Sparks.I love his novels very romantic and logical....I also bring my puppy for injection..what a pity she was crying and shouting during the whole process..I was shock when the doctor told me that  my puppy has a strong" characteristic"but this characteristic was not good ,it was a bad one....so the doctor told me to teach her earlier before she getting too overbearing...

After the injection I am still worrying about her..Will she vomit or fever...but still now she is ok...I think she really got the kind of characteristic that the doctor told me...
This was what she did after her injection..stepping on others books and hang aroung the shop..

No comments:

Post a Comment