Monday, September 12, 2011

what a confusing day~

Today is the day,that I have to do report for my national service.But I have decided to take additional math exam so I have to postpone my national service.If I never choosen to go for national service I wont take this exam in this short period of time.haiz~It make me need to do alot of decision for example..in the last minute I have to decide whether I want to join the national service or not.because if I postpone the national service I have to do it next year which mean 2012 they will be calling me too..but I will be sent to different camp maybe in sabah or wherever..so I have to make this difficult choice as my camp this time is the best choice in JB..(Mersing Sekakap near the beach).My grandma and parents said that I have given away the best camp so next time I dont know where I will be going...but I wish that when the camp start next time I will be in the university for studying.o...talking about studying...I am a person who love to stay in home with my family.. I love the atmosphere which everyone laughing,talking and dicussing something..if I go to university I scare that I will not be able to do anything by myself alone...I try to change my attitude and the way I use to think of something.Really I want to thank my pareents they did lots of lots of thing for me..THANK YOU & LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment