Friday, September 9, 2011

at that moment I wish that I am not Malaysian

When I am writing this..I cant use any suitable words to express my feeling but I know that I feel more sad than happy.Like mum said most of the Malaysian is the same surname as me why?why?why? I am the one who are so unfortune to be choosen to go for national service.When I got this letter I felt ok..I thought I still have chance to make a different but it was too late.When I got the letter it was already 8 of September.IS THIS FAIR FOR ME!Everyone has about few weeks but ME only a few days!I really wish that the Malaysia's government could see what I am writing!I really hate it.Are girls really need to go for national service??!!Government pls consider boys first if the girls really want it they will register by their own.I HATE IT!!come on,give me a break!!pls bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment