Thursday, July 28, 2011

YES! I passed my test!

Hooray!I passed my undang test last week.I felt very nervous before the exam day.When I reached the exam hall..actually it was not like a professional place for taking exam.It was a small shop,with fews roll of chair.I registered and waited for a few minutes....then the officer summoned all of us ...and we sat in seperate table.OMG before the exam began my hands were shaking slightly.luckily...I passed my part A, so I can drop a load of pressure in my heart..then continued to part B and C..actually just like my friends said all the questions were exactly the same in the book!Maybe I was thinking and making too much pressure for my ownself during all my exam so now I would try to relax myself..hahaha .Before I submitted my exam I checked for more than five times!When the result came out..I felt abit dizzy..because the result wrote in malay..and my malay is super lousy so I cant understand what my result was..then I continue read..at the bottom part it wrote 49/50...i was abit confused.I went out and was waiting for my friends to finish his.When he came out I asked him what was lulus means??he aswered me that it means passed.....hahahahhhaha...That moment I was going to be crazy..hahaha..but after this exam I still have to go for the most difficult part' DRIVING '...haiz..Why we have to take so many test..continue and continue ..

No comments:

Post a Comment