Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MY 18's BIRTHDAY.!!!

17.7.2011 I celebrated my 18's birthday!me and my family went to Grand Bayview(滨海楼)at Danga Bay.Eventhough it was just a normal and simple celebration but i felt very warm and happy because we gather around and have our dinner with nice view and delicious dishes..!When I was young i always thinking of why I am not 18 or older,but when the moment I become 18 suddenly I felt insecure because I have to worry lots of things for example my education....but I know that my family will stand and support me forever no matter how old I am....I just want to say thank you very much to my family espcially to my parents who raise me for 18 years till now...love all of you!!
 Longevity noodles..eat this noodle during our birthday is part of my family tranditional..it means after eating this noodles we will have long life and success propesctive ..the red colour things which seem like a ball is the bird eggs..very tasty
Sauteed prawns with butter and cream


 Crispy roast chicken.Normally i dont like to eat chicken because chicken got a special smell which I dont like ..but Grand Bayview did it very well,the skin of the chicken was very crispy while the meat was very smooth and sweet..!
Fried sotong with butter..I love to eat sotong but i dont like this because the sotong is too hard like plastic
 The beginning of the dinner..
after one hour...

My birthday cake..the big one was Grandmother..and the small one was Sour Milk Cholat..


Fantastic  view..! 

No comments:

Post a Comment