Friday, August 9, 2013

Taiwan Trip- Part 2

Last post, I stopped at the first-day-temple-trip.
Okay, so after the temple we finally have some cool air.

We went to one of the favourite place in this trip. "Vigor Kobo" in chinese 维格饼家.Pizza Parlor

I have to introduce this so-called cake and pastries shop. This shop provides a good quality and amazing pineapple-mini cake as my tour guide told me. As I did some research from the internet this shop at the 2006 Gift Championship organized by Taipei City Council, we won first prize for our Pineapple Cake. At 2008 Gift Championship prize for the best “must buy” product. Very attractive right?!
 


 

 
 
  Can you see the cute cartoon statue! That is their logo and their symbol.  Different cartoon represent different types of biscuit. You can buy their cartoon pillow but I think the price is abit higher. Other than taking photo with the cartoon they also prepare alot of biscuit taster as you can see from the picture.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
 
The pineapple-mini cake from this shop is a little bit weird. You cant take it at the momment when it is out from the over. For me it is too dry and hard but after you put for a few days..this pineapple-mini cake becomes pretty delicious. It is soft, smoothes and tasty. I should have bought more! Regret when I got back.
Other than pineapple-mini cake their Milk sun cakeHmm
 
 
This one you can hardly find in Malaysia nor Singapore I think. This is so damn nice..is one of the must buy items in Taiwan. I forgot the price but I think is resonable...
 
Okay here comes the most important part! Bouncy 5
This shop provive lesson for you to learn how to bake pineapple-mini cake!
 
Okay show you guys how our class looks like - - - ->

Very cute isn't
I love it so much especially the aircon :)))
They will provide you the ingrediants for example the dough with butter and the grinded pineapple.
They will provide a chef also known as the teacher for you.
Perfecto
 
Actually, the steps are easy with the leading of the "teacher" . You will spend about 45mins to 1 hour at this bakery. Dont think it is too long, you will miss this place!
 
After this, they will bring you to their musuem. The musuem located at the second floor of their shop and you can get lots of information about how pineapple grow, how to harvest and some "funny" technologies. Before you got into the musuem you have to travel by a elevator ; this elevator is one of the longest..*forgot the information already   . They will introduce to you dont worried :p
 
 

 
 

 Okay, I got to go ..preparing for my next trip Guess where am I going ! I will write about my third day next!

 

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment