Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone! ♥

Happy Chinese New Year!
I was so busy those past few days ><
Errr...sorry for not having a gathering with all of you .
I was busy helping my grandma and aunt to cook for almost 34 members of our family!!
Can you imaging that?! Is like a fully booked bus!
O..and our family has a new record!! -----> we rented a bus for our new year's transportation ♥♥
Okay, here I want to give some opinion.
First, I have a great experience for using a bus as transportation during new year!
As we know, new year is always jam, hard to find a car park and spending lots of money!
Thus, I think if everyone starts to use bus as a transportation..^^ I think the jam issue should be reduced!
Also, the government should provide more public transportation for people to travel during festival season.
Anyway, this is just my opinion!
I wish you guys will have a very good new year!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment