Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Samsung Galaxy note 2 :)

Okay, I have been few months didnt update my blog! Dont worried with the help of galaxy note 2, which allows me to connect and easily update my blog :) <3 okay first of all I am not a  " phone and technology lover or supporter" however I did love samsung galaxy note 1 and 2 ♥ The only problem for samsung galxy note is that..both are toooooo big...thus this is the reason I lost my note last month.

Till now..the only different I notice between galaxy note 1 and 2 is that note 2 has a very sensitive and exellent screen detective. Oya also the galaxy note 2 allows me to view the full fb profile since note 1 and tab only allows ne to view certain things and announce in fb. Beside the techno..parts, the camera is much more clear which I feel at the moment..still need to observe ..

And here I want to thx my parents which contribute their money to buy me a new note2 and trust their careless daughter again ★.★

No comments:

Post a Comment