Monday, June 25, 2012

colour lens

Hi everyone, currently I am searching for contact lens.
I have been wearing colour contact lens about few years since I was in secondary.
Actually, I do not encourage people to wear contact lens if not necessary.
Past few years there is several problems about wearing contact lens especially the colourful one.
So I recommend if we have a brand which is very suitable for you, then you better stay with the brand.
Many youngster like to wear contact lens with pink or blue colour but for me I prefer the brown colour and the grey one.
before you order , you have to choose carefully.
First, you have to find a probable brand.
second,you have to choose the diameter for example 15mm, 16mm or 17mm.
I want to try 16 mm because I think it is more natural.
For 17 mm, I have been looking on the picture but I think is too large,  so it make the eye look very fake. I will try it next time.
Third, choose the colour. Brown,black,blue,green,grey and pink.
If you like something natural you can choose brown, grey or black, but my friends told me that pink is also very natural.
So choose the perfect lens for your eyes.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment