Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012...!!

Oh yeah!happy 2012...fighting!Actually I'm not very excited or happy about celebrating for 2012  like most of the people did..but no matter how I feel or do..2011 will also be the past so why not just celebrated and try my best in 2012?! ^^ I dont know what is my aim for 2012 but mostly is that I can get into the pharmacy course..so just try my very best!Last night I went to my friend's house.She said she is very excited to be 18 in this 2012 but I told her nothing to be so excited because nowadays kids have lots of  freedom..base on my case I think the year before I'm 18 was more enjoyable..less test .less decision you have to make.less pressure...haiz..unfortuneately time cannot reverse..so just enjoy everyday from now on..no matter it's a fail.lost or whatever just try to enjoy it and memories the journey you have been walk through.. ♥
I went for a family party at Tai son restaurant in the Zon.Happy new year everyone.!^^




No comments:

Post a Comment