Saturday, December 24, 2011

last few months I go Singapore with my parents♥

After visiting  an education fair in Singapore at pan pacific hotel,we went to have our lunch.Nearby the hotel there is lots of restaurant and shopping mall.We stopped at a japanesse restaurant and have our lunch.The restaurant wasnt big but the decoration is very tranditional *ps the decoration is too much at some place so make the pathway abit narrrow.The attitude of the waiter and chief was great but not much choices of the dishes.For me the prices were not expansive compare to Malaysia but dont change the currency.








This is salmon rice ..not bad but the salmon is cooked.


Actually the noodle is the main dishes but for me I prefer the dessert beside it example the white one(mango pudding) and the salad...really nice♥


This salad ooo...goood  4 stars.


eye of s'pore

The road used by f1

No comments:

Post a Comment