Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My holidays' diary

Before I went back to JB my aunt cooked me a delicious dinner..wahahaha
we called this "popia"
Take a piece of "popian" actually is a piece of flour like the picture I shown below~



Then we just add whatever you like on the "popia"
This time my aunt prepare a bowl of meat, some fried egg, carrots..and many more...
oya..and her secrete source..
Then you just roll up and maybe you can mix it with chilli source or tomato source


ohuhuhu..now is my makeup time~
I used this for several years quite ok..but the price is getting higher and higher

it's very convinient because just a piece of paper and you just dap some water on your nose and stick this piece of paper onto your nose then after it have became hard you just tear it out..

Then you can see this white white spot on the black paper..I think this is what people called it white head..

One of my school event (disaster week) you see they guys still enjoying it..hahahaha

Malay dishes..nasi penyet..
2 stars

KFC..wahahaha

The dishes that I most unforgetable~
wuhuhuhu...the salmon stick make me crazy!

My new computer..asus
I love this computer but abit too heavy for girls
I dont like the design





This blog is too slow so I decided to make it like part 1 and part 2..
okie..the end wish you guys enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment